Runaway... - Poem by Dean Simpson
Sometimes i feel that my last resort
Is just to runaway
To a distant future
God holds for me
I just need to fina a way.
So come with me
Mind, Body and Soul
I need you now
Along side me
More than i need to breathe.
Its now or never
So lets do it now
I cant go on in this simple place
Of my depression and endless waste
Please stick by me, i need you now.
Wait up for me
What are you waiting for
These legs can take me only so far
My spirit adds mileage
So come with me and keep me free.
You want it too
I know that for sure
I need it more
So stay by me
Its not the end its just begun.
Im a Runaway...
Comments about Runaway... by Dean Simpson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl