Edward Kofi Louis
S. O. R. A. Y. A. 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Saw me the way and let me follow after You,
Only to teach me the truth!
Respecting all mankind without racism;
According to righteous laws,
You and i along this path,
Able to understand ourselves.
Comments about S. O. R. A. Y. A. 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl