Lawrence S. Pertillar
Safer To Be Caged - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Living with a fear to endear it,
Never unlocks one from a cage.
Even if the key is carried in one's pocket.
To unlock from a fear to then leave.
Or if one is led to believe,
It is safer to be caged...
Than it is to face one's life to live,
With a faith that stays one claims is prayed.
Comments about Safer To Be Caged by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl