Sainthood? - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I need no kind of any love,
Let alone praises or respects.
I need no kind of any sway,
Let alone power and influence.
I need no kind of any thanks,
Lei alone gratitude and remembrance.
My ego has grown with appetite lost.
Am I a wood or in sainthood?
Who knows I have no joy nor sorrow
Comments about Sainthood? by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl