Lawrence S. Pertillar
Same Sex Relationships - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
There are far more enjoying same sex relationships,
And happy in them without expressing regrets.
Than there are those in heterosexual ones...
To argue over nonsense that upsets.
With a seeking to stay together,
For the sake of appearances.
Finding themselves with time to spend,
At 'singles' only bars to sneak to daily and on week-ends...
Just to complain about their spouses and their unhappiness.
And these are the signs of our times gone denied to hide.
Or to excuse with creative alibis.
Comments about Same Sex Relationships by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl