Lawrence S. Pertillar
Scenerios - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
You hung up the phone on me.
And in doing so,
You did me a favor!
I did say I would return your call,
When time permits.
And I felt like it.
I have no idea when I will feel that feeling,
Stop calling me!
Comments about Scenerios by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl