Edward Kofi Louis
Screech Owl - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
With the muse of the screech owl;
A place to rest,
Best with the muse of nature.
The ways of life,
The truth is the way to holiness;
With the muse of righteous laws.
Comments about Screech Owl by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl