Sea Of Time - Poem by Sophia White
The water washes over me
The waves of passing years
A sea that fell from heaven high
A lake of angel tears.
I cannot grasp the surging surf
That knocks me down again
No matter how I try to stand
My will is pale and thin.
The heavy years grow larger yet
The waves weigh more and more
They crash against my struggling heart
Each larger than before.
This Sea of Time is evermore
Its depths shall never end
We who live among the waves
Are forced our time to spend.
Comments about Sea Of Time by Sophia White
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye