Seduced By Thought - Poem by Melvina Germain
Seduced by the rich blanket of night,
warmed with the remnants of the days sun.
Ones memory touched by the blush spread
across the blue sky. No moon shall unveil
Hidden by vapors, shadows and cloud like
masses. We will dine as fading gray shadows
dance, dipping into darkness, holding us firm
within the tunnels of loves zone.
We are stretching ourselves thin, resting on
emotions yet to evolve.
I cry for the comfort of mommy's moist womb.
Placing myself in its enabled luxury,
a space made for me alone.
Sorry, I can not take you there friend.
Comments about Seduced By Thought by Melvina Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl