Lawrence S. Pertillar
Seduction Of Frustrations - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
No one can make better,
What is best when made and done.
A wheel revealed is what it is.
And squares do not roll...
Some will research for hours at a time,
To define with adjustments...
A seduction of frustrations.
To replace what has been made.
As they watch their 'creations'
Go to waste and decay.
Comments about Seduction Of Frustrations by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl