Sell Language, Culture And Raise Fund - Poem by Rhymer Rhymer
oh! dear son,
i'll not let you go to foreign land
unless you learn to respect your parents
unless you value your culture
unless you value your society
unless you value you land
unless you value your religion
do education here
Own Land is the Best place for Best Education on MUM"S lap
and whatever standard it is!
before that? no!
you say x, y, z is a land ofeducation
no land is land of education now
as no democracy is democracy now
they are selling language, culture and raising fund to misguide you
Respecting, Loving, Learning own Land is the best higher Education
why a son seeks foreign education just after HIGHER SECONDARY level
what's Honey There?
Comments about Sell Language, Culture And Raise Fund by Rhymer Rhymer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl