Sense - Poem by Matty MacDowell
Hush, I can hear sense.
Yes! - I hear it again - across the fence!
You can't hear it? Be quiet and listen;
Softly flowing from the fields of heaven.
Spoken, I can hear what's being said.
Angels rising to show us the way.
Drop your weapons -fall to your knees and pray.
We all have an appointment on Judgment day.
Comments about Sense by Matty MacDowell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl