RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sensing An Ending Of This Moment - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Riding along passages of time in intellect, absorbing
pictures, wavering in front of me.
Exposing truths that have been held onto throughout
the years of this life.
Wishing for promises to appear, fulfilled like magic,
yet knowing truthfully that it will never happen.
Sensing an ending of this moment in the next few
Comments about Sensing An Ending Of This Moment by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl