Sexual Currents - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The shadows of yours and mine mingled
As we were bodily separated though.
The eyes of yours and mine crossed
As it was a fraction of second though.
Enough! It gives me sexual currents.
Comments about Sexual Currents by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl