Shakespeare Used Weed - Poem by Douglas Scotney
For 'to cast a spell',
he used 'take';
and for 'sentence',
to avoid wrong take, said 'censure'.
He said 'level' for 'to aim',
and, on another level,
used weed for fashion
and for a sign of dementia.
Comments about Shakespeare Used Weed by Douglas Scotney
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda