Speed Of Time - Poem by Douglas Scotney
If I'd been into rhyme
as my lover slowly died
I would have rhymed
how slowly passes time.
Being into time's speed,
for one 'slowly' or the other or both,
substitute 'relatively quickly'
and see the effect of that deed.
Comments about Speed Of Time by Douglas Scotney
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl