She's Just A Girl - Poem by Cristina Teodor
Her hair flows slowly like a river on her shoulders,
And like the shine of water in a sunny day,
Her hair brights in color shades,
To my eyes delight, a scenery so great.
Her blushing cheeks are holding a magnetic smile,
Meanwhile her eyes are blinking playfully at me,
I feel surrounded by her charmes and beauty,
I am enchanted by her childish purity.
She looks serene as morning sky,
Her skin is soft and white as milk,
Her sweetness, her simplity, the innocence of her soul
Her uniqueness it makes me thrilled.
She's just a girl, a human,
With her juvenile charisma,
In her is living a future woman,
In her are living the joy, the life tumult.
Comments about She's Just A Girl by Cristina Teodor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl