RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Shopping With Strangers - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sitting, writing, watching at times,
people walking around, doing their
People of all different races, creeds
and nationalities, all having indivi-
dual tastes for a variety of foods.
Buying, taking them home and cooking
for themselves or maybe an entire
family to sit, eat and spend quality
time together tonight.
Comments about Shopping With Strangers by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl