Edward Kofi Louis
Sights And Sounds 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Light of life,
Light of the truth,
Light to the World! !
Sights And Sounds;
Insight and wisdom along the line,
Delight of creation,
Sight of peace and love,
Might of nature! ! !
Bright light of life;
Sights And Sounds,
Respect and responsibility.
Comments about Sights And Sounds 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl