Edward Kofi Louis
Signals! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Of the body;
With the functions of your muse.
With the ways of your life;
Give light to others and live in peace.
Of the signals;
In the land of your muse.
With the functions of your muse;
but, learn how to do the right thing always.
To add flavour to it;
Signals, sign, sing, in, gin, sin, as, sail, is, nail, sails, nails, gain, gains, sang, lag!
With the functions of your muse in the land of your love.
Some things cannot change;
Some people will never change from their negative works on this earth;
We do have something in common.
Comments about Signals! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl