Edward Kofi Louis
Signature - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Why sign an agreement without the conscience to know the terms?
But this is the way of life in one's own kingdom.
Please watch and read before you sign up,
For you may easily expose your nakedness to the other party;
And it is my obligation to tell you the truth.
Read it well before you sign up,
For i don't want you to expose your nakedness;
And many are those who have made mistakes in signing up.
Comments about Signature by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye