Where is this silence born?
- On a midnight in an ocean lit with thunders
It was born in a sleeping shell
How did it come to you?
- A snail was crawling on a wet black soil
The silence came running on its shoulder
Why did you allow the silence into your heart?
- I didn't… I thought, my love started on the golden palanquin
And is coming for me in rains of jasmine…
So I kept my heart opened for her
I waited…. Became tired….. fell a sleep
but when I woke up, I saw this killing silence occupied my heart
Are these tears because of silence?
- These are not tears…. On the intensified emotional ground
it is the sweat due to the fight between enmity and righteousness
Then where did your palanquin go
- Without caring the night, she started for me on the golden palanquin
But on its way it was badly hit by the cruel thunders
It broke…it cried.... it died….. it melted …..
and went into the shell where this silence born
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.I would like to translate this poem