Sleep Sleep Sleep - Poem by Otteri Selvakumar
sleep every time
working time sleep...
Loving time sleep...
marrage time sleep...
sleep any wear any time...
importent for life
any time sleeping
sleep with your bed
time with sound sleep...
Comments about Sleep Sleep Sleep by Otteri Selvakumar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl