Slept Mind - Poem by Naveed Akram
I free the minds of those who sleep
In a trance for all time, the very weep.
Weeping tears are falling on the horizon
Affecting my train of thought like magic gold.
The seeing of the ocean is an event
On the day we stood still, in emptiness.
What is creation of civilisation in the sea?
Is it love of a monster or the sea?
Love is the sea as we are colossal
And loving the trees of the ocean is pleasant.
The monster within created itself,
But the sea is a monster created by tears.
Comments about Slept Mind by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl