Slow Eternal Kiss - Poem by Uriah Hamilton
With a sleek boyish haircut
Framing a perfectly lovely face,
She stood beneath the streetlight
With her pyramid earrings sparkling.
We were wild escaped pirates
From a photograph or black and white movie;
The slow eternal kiss.
Comments about Slow Eternal Kiss by Uriah Hamilton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl