Sally Plumb Plumb
Smile - Poem by Sally Plumb Plumb
Who stole my sense of humour?
The vandal Fate?
I pick it up
in little bits,
of a broken cup.
Each small smile
I put together.
When the last piece fits
I'll laugh forever.
Comments about Smile by Sally Plumb Plumb
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda