Smokin - Poem by catherine moll
My boyfriend told me, 'You need to quit smokin.'
I'm tired of listening as you are chokin
That crap is no good for you,
look what it's done to your Mom
When that nicotine enters you it's like dropping a bomb!
So Please My Love, Please quit smokin
I do'nt wanna hear any more of that chokin
Comments about Smokin by catherine moll
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl