Snatching Is Deadly. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
In the demise of your wife
Or in the elopement of your wife,
The result is same: you lose her.
Should she die, you lose her only.
Should she flee, you lose yourself:
your ego, your nerve and soul-
a matter of shame in out of form.
You can miss, can you get plundered?
The humiliation is graver than the loss.
A grudge for revenge stays.
Comments about Snatching Is Deadly. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl