Snatching - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The one, who is particular that his wife
Must be a virgin, share0 with him alone
Her flesh and love and shall, otherwise, be
Over-thrown outright, ignores these norms
When he’s engaged with another woman,
Who had given her flesh and love to her
Husband and is a proven second hand,
And yet he is mad of her in pursuit.
Withholding and snatching are at work.
Comments about Snatching by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl