Edward Kofi Louis
Sokha - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Social Media today,
Only to control the minds of the people!
Keeping the tracks of the Smart Phones,
Here on earth with the muse of mankind,
Already hooked up without leaving the phones.
Comments about Sokha by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl