Some Consoles. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
See the glass half full
Rather than half empty.
Have courage to change
The things you can.
Have courage to bear
The things you cannot change.
Fight or flight, choose to stay.
Comments about Some Consoles. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda