Amy Louise Kerswell
Some How I Just Knew - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
Some how I knew.
I knew what you were about to do.
Call it impulse call it instinct.
Call it what you like.
With that twisted smile.
And your unkindly hands.
I simply knew.
Why me what did I ever do?
I all ways knew you were going to do it.
Going to make me play the game.
Comments about Some How I Just Knew by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl