Sorry Masser - Poem by Sandra Osborne
Now I's gots all fours and fives
But it brings me moes mo strength
Makes me precerate doze sixes mo,
An it duz doze fives mo, too.
So I tried ta talk to da masser,
But he runs an ees hidden too.
But den again, I knows
Dat da master done tol' me
He never attackded me.
An ees da master.
So hell, maybe I aint’s
No poet no ways.
But at least I ain’ts
No lieing critique.
A hound ta be put down.
Comments about Sorry Masser by Sandra Osborne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda