Spare Time For Yourself. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Spare time for yourself by doing nothing,
So that you see many and many see you.
It is like standing in a moving crowd
To spot many and to be spotted by many.
Comments about Spare Time For Yourself. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl