Lawrence S. Pertillar
Sparse - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
But so effective.
And that masterful touch...
The one you do that means so much,
Than a smothering of promises...
Never to be delivered.
Sparse with an igniting of sparks,
Directed to implant within my heart...
With such a precise understanding.
You know me in a way,
I've grown to anticipate whatever it is you give!
You bring to me what it is I get.
And what I have to give is unmistakably yours.
Comments about Sparse by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda