'Special' Brother (Children) - Poem by C.J. Heck
My brother's in a wheelchair
and he can't jump or run
but I can throw a ball to him
to catch and we have fun.
He can't do a lot of things
that other kids can do.
He needs help getting dressed
and he can't tie his shoes.
Mommy told me it's called 'special'
when a child is born that way.
I said I could have told her that...
My brother's special every day.
Comments about 'Special' Brother (Children) by C.J. Heck
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl