Spend Life And Wealth - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
It is not certain if I go to heaven.
Why must I invest if gain is not certain?
I don’t want to die; I don’t want to invest.
Let me spend my life and wealth.
Comments about Spend Life And Wealth by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl