Edward Kofi Louis
Spoon, Soon! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The best in life is,
To hold on to the truth;
Across the Globe with the muse of peace and love.
Welcome into the Palace of the Truth!
With trees and rivers seen around to respect nature;
Educated with positive morals,
And to love your neighbours like yourself.
Comments about Spoon, Soon! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl