Lawrence S. Pertillar
Staying Within The Box - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Whatever is lived within one's box,
To define what keeps one's mind...
Until the children demand,
To go outside to play.
Finding that staying within the box,
Causes them to rebel...
Against all who live within it!
Comments about Staying Within The Box by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda