Lawrence S. Pertillar
Stepping On The Shore - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Wind and sea,
Leaves me adrift.
With this warmth...
Sitting in my heart so grounded.
And I have found a storm outside,
Knowing my faith,
Smooths the waves.
And the clouds and thunder fade.
And the Sun comes to hold me close.
Stepping onto the shore.
I feel the sand...
Beneath my feet.
I am safe,
And at peace.
Released from fear...
I am home!
Comments about Stepping On The Shore by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl