Lawrence S. Pertillar
Still Heard Squawking - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
In the shadows they are
Seeking to use a fading power ignored.
They 'assume' they are not seen.
But no one cares any longer!
It is known they operate from behind the scenes.
And in times like these...
Their influence has diminished!
They are finished,
They can be still heard squawking.
Comments about Still Heard Squawking by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl