Still Thinking Of You... - Poem by Dean Simpson
Sat here day in and day out
Thinking of you
Its been so long
But im still thinking of you.
Why do i do it
Sometimes it hurts
Sometimes it makes me want to cry
Im still thinking of you, but why?
Music with the memory of you attached
Pain falls freely over me
Tears run amock on my face
Thinking of you, but still, Why? I dont know...
Months have passed by and moving on is getting harder
People are just people and i cant get attached
Someones going to hurt me
I know its coming, this is what you've done to me.
Thoughts of you
To this very day
Hit me harder and harder
And yes, im still thinking of you...
Comments about Still Thinking Of You... by Dean Simpson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl