Lawrence S. Pertillar
Stoic, Mundane And Unemotional - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Stoic, mundane and unemotional.
And these are qualities you believe,
People are seeking in a true leader?
To be a tour guide,
For a family of vacationing trees?
We have already had those in the past.
And many of them that were led...
Are still trying to find their way back,
Into the forest.
Comments about Stoic, Mundane And Unemotional by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl