Lawrence S. Pertillar
Such Vivid Clarity - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
The advantage of seeking the truth in situations,
Is the unpeeling of the many layers taken...
To conceal the presence of it.
And the detailing of deceit,
Prefabricated behind the scenes...
Appears remarkably authentic.
One on a path of this discovery,
Becomes difficult to reason with.
Since awesome and overwhelming,
Becomes such vivid clarity.
It is likened to the experience of a child,
Dazzled upon first visiting,
The Amusement Park Of Truths.
'Oh daddy, daddy?
THIS 'is' REALITY.
You didn't lie.
You didn't lie to me,
Comments about Such Vivid Clarity by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl