Summer - Poem by Erika Martinez
Summer, oh thats no bummer.
Better bring your water.
Power to the readers,
But sadness to the boarders.
Hoping that the air is colder,
You write a letter to the weather.
'Dear Mother Nature,
Please make it easier
Put the pedal to the medal
And bring on the winds!
Love the Children! '
Comments about Summer by Erika Martinez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl