Sunny - Poem by Ray Lucero
In a rainforest lives a girl named 'Sunny'
Lives amongst trees of alder ‘n cedar
A beautiful child, bright and funny
From afar, many come to meet her
Where’s she from you may inquire?
Is she a fairy, gnome or elf?
No, she's a daughter of Mt Hood, born of fire
Should you find her, ask her yourself
What is destined for this wondrous child?
Will she be a healer, mystic, forest queen?
Nay, she’s far too humble and mild
The most perfect child the world’s ever seen
Should you walk Sunny’s forest one fine day
She just may find you and teach you to play!
Comments about Sunny by Ray Lucero
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl