Suns And Moons - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Once women were fire, giving men warmth.
Men made them a flame and bathed in that light.
Men are in search of warmth that they lack.
Men want suns; women prefer to be moons.
Comments about Suns And Moons by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda