Bob and Alex Eichen
Surgeon General's Warning - Poem by Bob and Alex Eichen
Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that not reading poetry has been known to cause cancer in laboratory rats. Pregnant women not writing poetry may lead to birth defects, low birth weight and premature delivery. Lastly and most importantly, being overly sensitive to reader's comments and scores has led to insanity in some poets.
Comments about Surgeon General's Warning by Bob and Alex Eichen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl