Ace Of Black Hearts
Survival - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
A reflection inward, as hideous as you think you might seem.
Anything and everything can change.
Don't give up ever.
Don't accept failure or absolute defeat.
Bringing back the extinct.
What you once had can always be found again.
Only the strong will win.
Survival is where life begins.
Comments about Survival by Ace Of Black Hearts
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl