Roger McGough (November 9 - 1937 / Liverpool / England)
Survivor - Poem by Roger McGough
I think about dying.
About disease, starvation,
violence, terrorism, war,
the end of the world.
keep my mind off things.
Comments about Survivor by Roger McGough
Read this poem in other languages
Poem Submitted: Friday, January 3, 2003
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl